The amount of money and time spent during this stage of the project will ultimately transform in to big savings realized during construction.Read More
Metering, Control & Protection
Electrical distribution system is one of the most engineered systems of any project. The rising cost of power, frequent blackouts, poor quality of power and conservation goals of various power suppliers has put tremendous pressure on the consumers to accurately control, meter and optimise power usage throughout the distribution system
Besten has in-depth knowledge and experience in designing high performance systems for feeder protection, control, monitoring, metering and power demand management as an integrated package of electrical system design.
Our smart grid technology enabled software help the designers to incorporate automated response and controls to anticipate, detect and respond to system faults, avoid or mitigate power outages and correct power quality problems.
It also incorporates automated energy user action like demand side management (DSM) through peak load curtailment, shift usage to off-peak hours, lower total energy consumption, enhance reliability, use of grid friendly equipment, use of alternative energy source like solar, wind & biomass, enhance personnel protection etc.
• Energy metering • Power management systems • Harmonics, surge and spike protection systems design ● Feeder protection design • Energy conservation design • APFCR panel design • Fault management • Power quality improvement systems • Demand Side Management ● Internal communication system within the electrical installation system to optimise the use of power and energy consumption.
- Load Data Analysis
- Electrical Distribution Architecture
- Substation/Switchyard Design
- Captive/Backup Power
- Circuits and Switchgear
- Cables and Bus Bars
- Electrical Panels & Distribution Boards
- Physical Layouts
- Energy Conservation & Audit
Besten | Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kochi