The amount of money and time spent during this stage of the project will ultimately transform in to big savings realized during construction.Read More
In our fast and technology-driven world, nothing can work without MEP engineering. From trains to bridges and skyscrapers, MEP is all around us and makes everything work. With such importance given to the MEP, it is vital that the design of the services go hand in hand with the building.
We are Chennai-based MEP Consultants, designing the Mechanical Utilities and Services for our projects.
Our clients can be confident that we will assist them in all aspects of the MEP Design to meet the needs of their building.
In our complex world, we get inspired by the natural systems that have kept our ecosystems in balance- and built upon those ideas. We pair high-tech and low-tech solutions with originality to create meaningful changes and keep us at the pinnacle of innovation. We offer sustainable and energy efficient solutions that are inventive.
Our MEP advisors offer efficient services as compared to individual advisors because of their ability to look at the design holistically and coordinate with the other core engineering advisors. Our advisors are, therefore, able to minimize the conflicts and costly changes that might occur during the construction phase.
Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence helps us ensure that the clients’ expectations and needs are fulfilled. We offer superior technical expertise and forward-thinking design solutions in all our projects – from the most basic to the most sophisticated structure. They keep in touch with the latest trends in the continually changing industry and use their knowledge to provide cutting-edge solutions to all our projects. We always keep safety, energy efficiency and dependability on the top of our minds as we provide MEP solutions to our clients.
We are experts at MEP Design and Drafting and work with our clients to formulate strategies conserving Nature.
The MEP design approaches energy and water conservation with a reduction in cost and creation of a safe and comfortable work environment. We prioritize resource-efficient technologies and try to exceed the requirements of the local building standards for a sustainable structure. We try to minimize the electrical, energy and water load by using putting an innovative spin on traditional methods like renewable energy, passive cooling, grey water recycling, and intelligent building systems.
Our design team has the expertise and core knowledge base to provide designs that accomplish more than the goals of the client. We draw on our experience and skill to achieve economical and reliable solutions that comply with the local standards and regulations.
Our practices have helped us deliver cost-effective engineering, of the highest quality to all our clients. From the very smallest component to the largest of products, our designs take into consideration the environmental impact and maintenance, while ensuring longevity.
Typically our Mechanical Utilities & Services Design include the following,
● Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning Systems (HVAC): Cooling and Heating load Calculations ● High and Low Side Design ● Chiller Plants ● Central Plants ● Air Handling Units ● Exhaust Systems ● Industrial Ventilation Systems ● Direct Digital Control Systems ● VRF Systems ● Outside Air Pre-treatment and Dehumidification ● Lab Fume Hood Systems ● Heat Recovery Systems ● Hot Water Systems ● Ice Bank Systems ● Ducting and Piping Design ● Computer Room In-Rack AC Systems
●Process Heating & Cooling: Steam Boilers ● Steam Distribution Systems ● Condensate Recovery Systems ● Hot Oil (Thermic Fluid) Systems ● Solar Thermal Systems ● Energy Recovery ● Chilled Water Based Process Cooling Systems ● Glycol and Brine based process Cooling Systems.
● Piping: Pumping Systems ● Process Piping ● Utility & Services Piping ● Water Piping ● Gas Piping ● Piping Network Analysis & Design ● Hydraulic Flow Analysis ● Line Sizing ● Pipe Specification ● Piping Layout ● Pipe Support Design ● Stress Analysis ● Instrumentation & Controls ● Underground Piping ● Utility & Process Piping ● Heat / Steam Tracing ● P&ID Generation and Updating
● Fuel Handling: Storage and handling system for Diesel, Furnace Oil, LPG etc.
● Fire Risk Management Systems Design(FRMS): ● Hydrant Systems Design ● Standpipe Design ● Fire Pump System Design ● Sprinkler System Design ● Water Supply Analysis ● Occupancy & Fire Hazard Analysis ● High Expansion Foam System Design ● Smoke Management System design ● Fire Alarm System Design ● Fire Suppression Systems Design
● Environmental Engineering: Air & Water Pollution Control System ● Hazardous Material Storage Facilities ● Industrial Waste Treatment ● Sewage Treatment ● Water & Wastewater Treatment & Recycling ● Pollution Prevention System Design ● Regulatory Compliance Plans ● Solid Waste Management
Besten | Chennai, Bangalore,Hyderabad, Pune,Kochi