The amount of money and time spent during this stage of the project will ultimately transform in to big savings realized during construction.Read More
Initial Design Brief
Design brief is a crucial statement which should be ideally prepared before the designer starts his work. It acts as a point of reference for the designers to know exactly what the client wants to achieve from the project and acts as guidance at every stage of the project. This means that less time and money is spent on the result.
Besten design team will work with the client to extract maximum and accurate key information about the requirements to help the designers come up with the best design to achieve the desired results from the project.
We have developed various tools like spider diagrams to identify and capture all requirements and aspirations of the project and convert them into a meaningful design brief.
Acting as a lead consultant, our design team will carry out the following tasks:
- Collect detailed information from the client as to the functional requirements of various project components, relative priorities, budget and timescale.
- Expand and complement the information provided by the client by preparing precise requirements of the project.
- Prepare planning diagrams and spider diagrams to ensure that all project requirements and relationship matrix are captured.
- Collaborate with other consultants including process consultants to collect and incorporate specialised design needs.
- Prepare and present Design Brief, incorporating all project requirements and review the same with the client.
Other Pre-Design Services
Besten | Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kochi