The amount of money and time spent during this stage of the project will ultimately transform in to big savings realized during construction.Read More
Efficacious Electrical Distribution Designs for Innovative Projects
Power distribution network needs to be studied as a complete system and shall be properly sized and coordinated.
Power distribution architecture design starts from the service entrance point and extends up to the last utilisation point.
The distribution equipment such as power control centres, motor control centres, distribution boards, auxiliary systems, power back up systems, power quality improvement systems etc are determined according to grouping of loads and building plans, and is influenced by calculations of voltage drop, harmonic distortion, power factor etc.
Our design team uses the latest technical tools and software programmes for the generation of distribution design, distribution architecture modelling and detailed drawing development to ensure high power quality and system performance.
Besten have put in place a thorough and detailed procedure to ensure the delivery of technically sound, safe, cost effective and creative solutions to the most difficult electrical distribution system design challenges.
• Conceptual design and planning • Distribution system design • Network analysis and design • Power Management optimisation & Control data • Field survey and analysis • Electrical design calculations • Single Line Diagrams ● Control & Protection
Our other electrical design services include the following:
- Load Data Analysis
- Substation/Switchyard Design
- Captive/Backup Power
- Circuits and Switchgear
- Cables and Bus Bars
- Electrical Panels & Distribution Boards
- Metering, Control & Protection
- Physical Layouts
- Energy Conservation & Audit
Besten | Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kochi