The amount of money and time spent during this stage of the project will ultimately transform in to big savings realized during construction.Read More
The Best Choice For Safe and Cost Effective Electrical Designs
Electrical cable and bus bars are used to transport a given current determined by voltage during generation, transmission, distribution and utilisation of electrical energy. It is probably the single most significant contributor to the cost of any electrical installation. Hence it is very important to select the correct size of cables and bus bars to optimise the cost and safety aspects of any electrical installation.
We have installed software and developed in-house tools like ‘water fall charts’ to collate the downstream power usage and automatically calculate the cables and busbar sizes based on current rating, de-rating factors, maximum permissible voltage drop, short circuit temperature rise, earth fault loop impedance etc as per national and international standards applicable to electrical installations (IEC, NEC, BS etc).
Our engineers use state of the art software to carryout cable routing, prepare automatic cable schedules, equipment terminal lists, cable material take-offs (MTO) etc.
• Cable and Busbar sizing calculations • Cable schedules • Cable tray and cable duct sizing and layout • Busbar layout • Equipment terminal lists • Cable cutting schedules • Material take-off lists
- Load Data Analysis
- Electrical Distribution Architecture
- Substation/Switchyard Design
- Captive/Backup Power
- Circuits and Switchgear
- Electrical Panels & Distribution Boards
- Metering, Control & Protection
- Physical Layouts
- Energy Conservation & Audit
Besten | Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kochi