The amount of money and time spent during this stage of the project will ultimately transform in to big savings realized during construction.Read More
MEP Systems Design & Consulting
Industrial projects, by their character are MEP intensive and require an efficient MEP Consultant to optimize the project performance and operating costs. The MEP Consultant’s involvement from the very start of the project helps in achieving this goal.
Comprehensive MEP Design Consultants in Bangalore
At Besten, MEP designers are an essential part of every project team from the conceptual stage itself to ensure optimal and cost-effective design solutions. This also ensures that the MEP design is synchronized with other disciplines resulting in minimal conflict between MEP services and building components during & after construction.
It is an ever learning process for our MEP design team as new technologies and systems are emerging in the MEP design spectrum each passing day. Our MEP design team to go through regular training programmes attend seminars, workshops, paper presentations and adapt themselves to the latest advancements in MEP design, benefiting the projects designed by them in the process.
Typically our Mechanical Utilities & Services Design include the following,
- Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning Systems:
Cooling and Heating load Calculations High and Low Side Design ● Chiller Plants ● Central Plants ● Air Handling Units ● Exhaust Systems ● Industrial Ventilation Systems ● Direct Digital Control Systems ● VRF Systems ● Outside Air Pre-treatment and Dehumidification ● Lab Fume Hood Systems ● Heat Recovery Systems ● Hot Water Systems ● Ice Bank Systems ● Ducting and Piping Design ● Computer Room In-Rack AC Systems
- Process Heating & Cooling: Steam Boilers ● Steam Distribution Systems ● Condensate Recovery Systems ● Hot Oil (Thermic Fluid) Systems ● Solar Thermal Systems ● Energy Recovery ● Chilled Water Based Process Cooling Systems ● Glycol and Brine based process Cooling Systems.
- Piping: Pumping Systems ● Process Piping ● Utility & Services Piping ● Water Piping ● Gas Piping ● Piping Network Analysis & Design ● Hydraulic Flow Analysis ● Line Sizing ● Pipe Specification ● Piping Layout ● Pipe Support Design ● Stress Analysis ● Instrumentation & Controls ● Underground Piping ● Utility & Process Piping ● Heat / Steam Tracing ● P&ID Generation and Updating
- Fuel Handling: Storage and handling system for Diesel, Furnace Oil, LPG etc.
- Fire Risk Management Systems Design(FRMS) : Hydrant Systems Design ● Standpipe Design ● Fire Pump System Design ● Sprinkler System Design ● Water Supply Analysis ● Occupancy & Fire Hazard Analysis ● High Expansion Foam System Design ● Smoke Management System design ● Fire Alarm System Design ● Fire Suppression Systems Design
- Environmental Engineering: Air & Water Pollution Control System ● Hazardous Material Storage Facilities ● Industrial Waste Treatment ● Sewage Treatment ● Water &Waste water Treatment & Recycling ● Pollution Prevention System Design ● Regulatory Compliance Plans ● Solid Waste Management
- Electrical Engineering Design: Load Data Analysis Electrical Distribution Architecture ● Substation/Switch-yard Design ● Captive/Backup Power ● Circuits & Switch gear ● Cables & Bus bar ● Electrical Panels & Distribution Board ● Metering, Control & Protection ● Physical Layouts ● Energy Conservation and Audit
- Plumbing and Sanitation Design:Potable Water System Waste Water System
Besten | Chennai, Bangalore,Hyderabad, Pune,Kochi