A typical project will be headed by an Architect or a Domain Specialist. He will be supported by a team of engineering specialists having different skill-sets which complements, and at times compete with each other.Read More
Theoretically, a structure is a system of connected parts used to support a load, and structural design is the application of fixed and repetitive mathematical formulae. In practice, it is not as simple as it seems.Read More
Electrical design and consultation is a specialist job and a demanding profession which requires skills, domain expertise and adequate understanding of governing rules and regulations like IEC & IER etc.Read More
Loss of life and property due to fire has the potential to break a business. Therefore,fire protection strategies must go beyond the ‘minimum requirements’ specified in the codes and standards.Read More
Contract administration is at the core of any successful project and programme management strategy which requires significant design intent, intimate knowledge of the project and continued support throughout the project life cycle.Read More
If you feel that Besten might help you in some way, a button click would do to make our experts reach you back.
MEP and Fire Protection Systems can account for a significant proportion of the cost of modern projects and has become increasingly complex and challenging led by the desire to reduce energy consumption. MEP design and consulting therefore, has become a significant contributor to the success of all projects.
MEP consultant needs to consider design several alternatives based on initial investment, energy costs and maintenance costs etc, and needs to calculate project costs and payback periods for each alternative and select the right solution based on short and long term goals of the project.
Our clients from the industrial manufacturing sector do not have to look anywhere else when it comes to designing MEP and Fire Protection Systems for the projects we design. We integrate MEP design into the overall project design, allowing us to optimise and recommend relevant solutions.
Our MEP consulting and design team offer a powerful combination of field experience, design proficiency and recognized credentials to blend theory with practical applications to deliver real world solutions that achieve more than the expressed system performance goals of the clients.
Our MEP design & consulting team has the experience to design the most economical, reliable and energy efficient MEP and Fire Protection Systems to create high performance environments promoting productivity and sustainability.
Typically our MEP & Fire Protection Design Services include the following,
● Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning Systems (HVAC): Cooling and Heating load Calculations ● High and Low Side Design ● Chiller Plants ● Central Plants ● Air Handling Units ● Exhaust Systems ● Industrial Ventilation Systems ● Direct Digital Control Systems ● VRF Systems ● Outside Air Pre-treatment and Dehumidification ● Lab Fume Hood Systems ● Heat Recovery Systems ● Hot Water Systems ● Ice Bank Systems ● Ducting and Piping Design ● Computer Room In-Rack AC Systems
●Process Heating & Cooling: Steam Boilers ● Steam Distribution Systems ● Condensate Recovery Systems ● Hot Oil (Thermic Fluid) Systems ● Solar Thermal Systems ● Energy Recovery ● Chilled Water Based Process Cooling Systems ● Glycol and Brine based process Cooling Systems.
● Piping: Pumping Systems ● Process Piping ● Utility & Services Piping ● Water Piping ● Gas Piping ● Piping Network Analysis & Design ● Hydraulic Flow Analysis ● Line Sizing ● Pipe Specification ● Piping Layout ● Pipe Support Design ● Stress Analysis ● Instrumentation & Controls ● Underground Piping ● Utility & Process Piping ● Heat / Steam Tracing ● P&ID Generation and Updating
● Fuel Handling: Storage and handling system for Diesel, Furnace Oil, LPG etc.
● Fire Risk Management Systems Design(FRMS): ● Hydrant Systems Design ● Standpipe Design ● Fire Pump System Design ● Sprinkler System Design ● Water Supply Analysis ● Occupancy & Fire Hazard Analysis ● High Expansion Foam System Design ● Smoke Management System design ● Fire Alarm System Design ● Fire Suppression Systems Design
● Environmental Engineering: Air & Water Pollution Control System ● Hazardous Material Storage Facilities ● Industrial Waste Treatment ● Sewage Treatment ● Water Management, Rainwater Harvesting & Water Recycling ● Pollution Prevention System Design ● Regulatory Compliance Plans ● Solid Waste Management
BESTEN| Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin, Pune